Today’s 3-hour session with a long-standing brother of The Fellowship was on new business models for this new economy.
I made him some private notes, and he’s just said they can go public – so here goes:
The New Model For The New Economy.
1. Deep focus on specialism
- Drop the generalist bullshit with speed and full force.
- As you double down you stand out.
- When you stand out you can command prices based on value, not costs.
2. Deep focus on standardisation
- Time to deliver a repeatable, consistent process.
- Consistency gives customers confidence.
- Confidence parts customers from cash.
3. Deep focus on repeat business
- Time to build recurring revenues.
- Repeat customers cost less.
- Lower costs create positive cash.
IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:
- Eliminate all dependence.
- No one customer should make up more than 10–15% of revenue.
Make More. Provide More. Be More.