So looks like Tuesday’s email, and my prescription for shitting money hit the nail on the head…
… Especially if the flood of replies in my inbox are a measuring stick.
So today I’m gonna go a little deeper.
But first, let me recap and make clear, when it comes to advertising – particularly online…
Platforms don’t help you shit money.
Meaning let’s get to it and let me share with you the seven things that you would be wise to have front and centre when it comes to the psychology of converting clicks to cold hard cash.
- The most powerful element in advertising is the truth.
- The truth isn’t the truth until they believe you.
- They can’t believe you if they don’t know what you’re saying.
- They can’t know what you’re saying if they don’t listen to you.
- They won’t listen to you if you’re not interesting.
- You won’t be interesting unless you stand out.
- Your job is to always make the dull, desirable.
Seven irrefutable laws from the great Ken McCarthy and my notes from his work.
See the crux of it is this, now more than ever and when it comes to avoiding the race to the bottom.
If you my friend, are boring, you will end up broke.
It’s why the men of action that choose to step up and apply to take a seat around the table here, are ruthlessly schooled in the art and science of being able to write words that sell.
It’s how they are able to consistently get results, despite the current tornado of shit, and despite the rapidly new emerging economy.
Make More. Provide More. Be More.